foods dangerous to dogs:
- raw bread dough
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- macadamia nuts
- raw salmon
- xylitol (artificial sweeteners)
if you care for a dog please reblog this
or even if you dont
Trying to remember that all we are is enough through times of change. Approaching everything with positive mindfullness.
"how are you going to look with all those tattoos when you’re old??"
rad as hell
Reblogging this babe
reblogging for the last shot
fun fact: she got them all after she turned like 37. all of them.“She said: ‘I love my tattoos but men don’t seem to feel the same. My appearance seems to scare them off. ‘I’ve only ever been on one date in seven years. That was through a tattoo-lovers dating site - but it didn’t last. ‘I think when men first look at me, they think I’m a bit rough. They mutter ‘look at the state of her’ under their breath. They don’t bother to get to know me.’ ”
Yes to this.
(Source: , via mightymikemcgee)
Chewing on Tinfoil - Under the Lampposts:
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Hondas around SF, my envy is palpable.
Jamaal May is one of many heroes that I look to for inspiration
Art, be it poetry, music, sculpture, puppetry—the whole of it, inspires change on a personal level rather than a global one. This is important because the individual is the whole. The creation of art argues that people are connected, ideas are connected, the past and future are connected by this moment. Meanwhile, exploitation of the poor, drone strikes that kill hundreds of children, slavery, genocide, land theft—these are all acts that depend upon convincing large groups of usually well-meaning people that “they are not us.” Dean Young once said, “The highest accomplishment of the human consciousness is the imagination, and the highest accomplishment of the imagination is empathy.” Poetry, along with every other art, is a tool for teaching and expanding empathy. Violence and injustice cannot endure empathy.